1948 YEAR OF
Million TRUST OF
#3 Hindi DAILY OF
DRIVERS BEYOND PRINT
The Digital arm of Amar Ujala Limited, AUW delivers around the clock hyperlocal, national, international news & information across genres like entertainment, tech, lifestyle, health, education, jobs etc. via its app (android & iOS), social media and digital properties.
Amarujala.com is leading in the Hindi digital space, received WAN-IFRA award for its design, innovation, and audience fitment. Currently, amarujala.com has a reach of over 50+ million unique worldwide visitors and more than 150 million video views per month. It has an active social media presence, with over 8 million Facebook followers, 3 million YouTube subscribers, 957K Instagram followers and, 1.5 million Twitter followers.
AUW offers Amar Ujala mobile app in the Hindi language for both Android and Apple users to make it easier for the audience to consume the content.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Amar Ujala Limited, offers a wide range of printing solutions designed with the latest technology to cater to the growing requirements of our business partners and advertisers. The range of solutions includes magazines, books, calendars, advertising leaflets, promotional diaries, advertising pamphlets, advertising fliers, annual reports, newspapers etc. IPPL has a qualified team of pre-press, press, post press and QC for sheet-fed & web-offset printing requirements.
IPPL is equipped with state-of-the-art sheet-fed, heat set, web offset and other machines.
Ujala Cygnus Hospitals came into existence in November 2019 as a result of a merger of Ujala HealthCare Services and Cygnus Medicare. Ujala HealthCare Services is the diversified healthcare entity of Amar Ujala Limited. Cygnus Medicare was established to provide high-quality affordable medical and health care facilities to the people of tier 2 and tier 3 cities.
Ujala Cygnus has institutionalized Centres of Excellence in Intensive Care, Neurology, and Cardiology. Ujala Cygnus delivers state-of-the-art facilities like trauma, cardiology, cardiac surgery, high-end critical care, neurosurgery, orthopedics, spine surgery, joint replacement, gastroenterology, oncology, paediatrics, neonatology, and advanced laparoscopy to name a few.
Ujala Cygnus Healthcare Services operates in North India with 18 multi-super speciality NABH accredited hospitals. Ujala Cygnus has a team of over 300 highly-qualified doctors, including some of the finest names in the field of healthcare who have made these centres of excellence possible. Ujala Cygnus is also amplifying its activities to support the public health systems of the government. It is dedicatedly working to provide good health and primary care facilities.
Event planning and activation division of Amar Ujala Limited, which offers 360-degree integrated marketing solutions to a vast array of clients across the country. Touch Point offers event production & management, customized activations, print-led promotional campaign, TV content, FM campaign, digital amplification, social media connect, OOH campaigns, PR coverage and so on. Right from the client briefing to conceptualization to project implementation to post-event amplification, Touch Point is driven by a highly dedicated team of professionals and the focus is to align brand objectives with modern concepts to deliver creative and engaging experiences to its clients. Today, it has a highly esteemed clientele consisting of top-notch brands like Hindustan Unilever, Byju’s, Gail (India) Limited, Bharat Petroleum, Bajaj, Dabur, P&G, Hero, Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors, Honda, LG, Volvo, Kellogg’s, Parle, SRM University, Aditya Birla Group, ICICI, DS Group etc.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILTY
CSR arm of Amar Ujala Limited with a mission to create a better future through the empowerment of all. Amar Ujala Foundation was established in 2012 and in alignment with company's broader vision, the foundation continues to increase the service outreach of impact-generating projects. AUF has started several field initiatives that are developing towards enabling larger swaths of society to live their lives with pride and dignity-through direct action on the ground to empower everyone. Other goals include women empowerment, preserving the environment, serving the elderly, recognizing unsung heroes from all walks of life, and encouraging the emergence of excellence in our younger generation.
Flagship initiatives of Amar Ujala Foundation are-
- Atul Maheshwari Chatravritti - AUF launched a unique scholarship program, Atul Maheshwari Chatravritti, in 2014 for the underprivileged meritorious students to assist them with financial aid.
- Baandal Valley Project Amar Ujala has adopted 8 villages in Baandal Valley, (situated near Dehradun, Uttarakhand) in collaboration with HESCO, for the overall upliftment of people, focusing on women welfare, empowerment and education, skill upgradation and providing livelihood opportunities.
- Dorilal Agrawal Scholarship - Amar Ujala Foundation and Viklang Sahayata Sanstha, Agra joined hands to support the specially abled meritorious students with financial aid.
- Shabd Samaan - Shabd Samman is a platform curated by Amar Ujala Foundation to recognize the work in preserving the ethos of our literature in the form of awards. Prominent personalities like Former President of India- Shri Pranab Mukherjee, Indian lyricist Shri Gulzaar, Indian actor Girish Karnad, has been a part of Shabd Samman.
- Hindi Hain Hum - Under Amar Ujala Foundation umbrella, Amar Ujala launched an initiative called ‘Hindi Hain Hum’ to enhance the glory and pride of the Hindi language and re-energise its essence, highlighting the high cultural, literary, practical and everyday value that it holds in our lives and in our territory.
- Blood Donation Camps - AUF has consistently been initiating health camps for blood donation, ‘Raktdaan-Mahadaan’, for many years and is breaking records. AUF managed to organize more than 1400 camps wherein more than 65,000 people donated blood voluntarily during the Covid-19 pandemic in the years 2020 and 2021.
- Free health check-ups camps – This is a special initiative of AUF to provide free healthcare services through standalone camps to meet the immediate health care needs of the marginalized communities in remote rural areas. In the last two years, more than 432 camps have been organised.
- Police Ki Paathshala - This is an innovative initiative of AUF to develop awareness in adolescents and young students about the law, civil rights, and social responsibilities, where senior IPS officers and police officials share insights with the students.
- Aparajita- 100 Million Smiles - A flagship initiative of Amar Ujala Foundation, was launched to empower the women of rural and urban areas and to develop a community that thinks in a positive direction, has a sense of equality towards women, advocates for gender equality and is also committed to stand against any form of violence towards women.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
EDITORIAL AND MARKETING INITIATIVES