Punjab National Bank (PNB) has issued recruitment notification for recruiting 82 Specialist Officer Posts (MMG Scale – II, JMG Scale – I). Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 11-02-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below.
Name & Number of Posts: 82Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers
1. Manager (Security): 26 Posts
2. Manager (Civil Engineer): 04 Posts
3. Manager (Mechanical Engineer): 01 Post
4. Manager (Architect): 02 Posts
5. Manager (Financial Analysts): 05 Posts
6. Manager (Industry)-Civil: 05 Posts
7. Manager (Industry)-Chemical: 05 Posts
8. Manager (Industry)-Electrical: 05 Posts
9. Manager (Industry)-Mechanical: 05 Posts
10. Manager (Industry)-Textile: 05 Posts
11. Manager (Industry)-Electronics &Telecommunication: 03 Posts
12. Manager (Industry)-Computer Science / IT: 02 Posts
13. Officer (Civil Engineer): 08 Posts
14. Officer (Electrical Engineer): 03 Posts
15. Officer (Mechanical Engineer): 01 Posts
16. Officer (Printing Technologist): 02 PostsAge Limit:
Candidates age limit should be 32 years for (Sr.No:1) Posts, 21-35 years for (Sr.No: 2-12) Posts, 21-30 years for (Sr.No13-16) Posts as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation for SC/ ST is 5 years, other backward classes, Physically Challenged is 10 years.Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Graduation from the recognized university by Govt. of India for (Sr.No:1) Posts, B.E./ B.Tech. Degree in relevant disciplines Engineering from a University recognized by Govt. of India for (Sr.No:2,4,6 to 15) Posts, B.Arch./ Degree in Architecture from a University recognized by Govt. of India for (Sr.No:4) Posts. For other Posts qualifications refer notification.Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test/ interview.Application Fee:
Candidates should pay Rs.400/- for General/ OBC/ EXSM category candidates & Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates payable from 28-01-2014 to 11-02-2014 (Online payment) & 30-01-2014 to 13-02-2014 (Offline payment).Payment of Fee through Online Mode:
1. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
2. If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
3. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt.Payment of Fee through Offline Mode (at counters of PNB branches):
1. Payment of fee/ intimation charges through the offline mode can be made through the CBS branches of Punjab National Bank.
2. After filling in and pressing the “SUBMIT” button in the online application form, a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. Candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately.
4. Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees/ intimation charges. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online online on or before 11-02-2014. Caste certificates & other required documents must be submitted at the time of interview. Candidates can apply for only one post. Application for Multiple posts will be rejected.Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates should go through website www.pnbindia.in
-Link-recruitment & open the Online application form.
2. Should carefully fill all the details should scan photograph & signature before applying online.
3. After filling all the details please check again otherwise the candidates may be disqualified before clicking the submit button.
4. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
5. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
6. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed, this facility will be three times only.
7. Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated on-line
application form after registering.Important Dates:
Opening Date for On-line Registration: 28-01-2014.
Closing Date for On-line Registration (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas): 11-02-2014.
Date of Written Examination: 23-03-2014.
Downloading of Call Letters for Written Test: 10-03-2014
Payment of Fees for Online Mode: 08-01-2014 to 11-02-2014
Payment through Offline Mode: 30-01-2014 to 13-02-2014
Last Date for Reprint of Application: 26-02-2014
To get advertisement notification CLICK HERE.
To apply online for this form CLICK HERE.